To apply, email Jason Drwal, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attached a resume/CV and explain your interest in the position.
Counselor/Social Worker/Psychologist/Marriage and Family Therapist Qualifications
Evergreen Therapy Center is a psychotherapy private practice in North Liberty and Cedar Rapids. We are searching for a therapist for our Cedar Rapids location. LISW, LMHCs, LMFTs, and Psychologists are encouraged to apply. Full and unrestricted licensure in the state of Iowa is required.
Our Mission and Philosophy
Evergreen Therapy Center is a provider-centered mental health clinic. Our philosophy is that the best client care comes from providers who are passionate about their work, have work-life balance, are highly trained, and are committed to effective treatment practices. We want you to feel energized by your work and have control of the flow and balance of that work. When it comes to client care, we focus on what is effective. We use measurement-based care, develop clear treatment goals, and encourage, teach, and challenge our clients to reach those goals. We expect clients to be active participants in their treatment. Compassion, competence, and operating in a client-centered manner are essential.
Conduct outpatient psychotherapy in our Cedar Rapids office. A full-time caseload is 25 clients per week.
Conduct intakes and follow-up sessions seeing adult clients (couples, child, and family therapy is desired but not required).
Salary $90,000 to $100,000
Pay for full-time therapists is 65% of gross revenue. A realistic yearly income for this position is between $90,000 to $100,000 per year, including taking off 6 weeks per year with a caseload of 22 to 25 clients per week. Income can greatly increase depending on your caseload size and weeks in the clinic. A salary of over $100,000 is readily possible without burning yourself out.
Our providers are employees (not independent contractors). Evergreen Therapy Center pays payroll taxes and provides furnished office space, EHR software, advertising, billing services, and other services necessary to build your caseload. We accept Blue Cross, Medicare, and private pay and in the future will only take insurances that pay fairly and reimburse in a timely fashion.
Schedule and Caseload
- A full caseload is 25 scheduled clients per week. If fewer clients than that show up, that is OK; therefore, there is no “over-scheduling” needed to make up for cancels/no-shows. You can always increase your caseload if you want.
- A flexible schedule is a key benefit of this job. Hours are flexible but typically ranges from 8:00 am until 5 pm. Evening hours are possible, if desired. Most staff work 4 days per week.
- $3,000 signing bonus
- $300 in CE reimbursements per year
- Licensing fees covered
- Pay is 65% of your revenues and varies between $70 to $102 per client, depending on the insurance.
- Our providers are employees (not independent contractors). Evergreen Therapy Center pays payroll taxes.
- You’ll never deal with billing issues again! You are paid for all clients seen regardless of whether the client’s insurance pays or not. We handle all insurance issues and guarantee your payment for anyone you see.
- We will build your caseload so you never have to worry about finding clients
- 4-day work week
- Workman’s Comp Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Simple to use EHR (Therapy Notes)
- Generous advertising budget, strong online presence, and solid community reputation
- The clinic is located in an area with high therapy demand
- We paneled you with Health Partners, Blue Cross, and Medicare
- Provider-centered clinic with a great boss to boot!
- Must have a full and unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy in Iowa, such as LMHC, LMFT, LISW, or Licensed Psychologist
- Education: Master’s Degree or Doctorate
If you are interested in this position or have questions, please reach out to Jason Drwal, Ph.D. email@example.com, who serves as the owner, therapist, staff advocate, outreach coordinator, secretary, accountant, janitor, and other roles at Evergreen Therapy Center.